WBEB HD2 Christmas preview

RadioInsight Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Philadelphia WBEB HD2 Christmas preview

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jcolflesh 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

e gill cvi
    Participant

I guess they don’t bother with it anymore?  It usually started by mid-October at the latest…but here it is Halloween and they haven’t bothered.  Different owner, different priorities, I suppose.  I know I’m not the only one who looked forward to it (read the comments on the station’s Book of Faces page) but I guess it’s too small a group for Entercom to care about.

“There will be no difference from when it was independently owned,” everyone said…

homerjay
    Participant

This assumes, of course, that the management team just wasn’t going to do what they’re doing…or not doing…regardless of the ownership change.

sonnycvi
    Participant

Well, they flipped it last night.  I guess two weeks is better than nothing!

jcolflesh
    Participant

It’s moved over to 101.1 HD1 as of Noon today.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php