WBNX Fall 2019 Schedule (No more 90 and 9)

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Cleveland

• Participant

WBNX fall 2019 M-F

6am Dateline

7am Just for laughs Gags

730am Business first Am

8am Justice Judge Mable an

9am The Verdict

930am Protection Court (New fall 19)

10am Rachael

11am Dr. Oz (from Fox8 )

12pm Doctors

1pm Divorce Court

130pm Couples Court

2pm Paternity Court

3pm Protection Court (new fall 19)

330pm The Verdict

4pm Dateline

5pm Last man Standing

530pm Goldbergs

6pm Mike and Molly

7pm Goldbergs

730am Last Man Standing

8pm Funny you Should Ask

830pm America Says (new fall 19)

9pm Chicago PD

10pm King of Queens

1030pm HIMYM

11pm King of Queens

1130pm HIMYM

12am America Says (new fall 19)

1230am Funny you Should Ask

1am Dish Nation

130pm Pawn Stars

2am Cops

230am Sheriffs El Dorado County

3am Divorce Court

330Am Couples Court

4am Doctors

5am Dr. Oz

All ltogether lots of changes. Super shocked no 90and9 at 9am. Also Dr. Oz from Fox 8. It was announced that all tribune were getting Mel Robbins thought though that she would replace Daily mail TV. Maybe with WKYC adding 5pm news and Kelly Clarkson 8 is getting Wendy back at 11 and Mel at 2pm and Daily Mail goes to 5 to replace Page Six late night. Not suprised   that Rules is gone.  Thought that they would have gotten Personal Injury court from MGM like Paternity and Couples. Protection is from Trifecta like Judge Faith was. It seems with them going independent they got lots of good stable long time shows and are moving away from the all court room drama and daytime CW talk trash daytime they once were. Moving in the right direction that’s for sure.

• This topic was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by  neomedia.

Participant

WBNX fall 2019 M-F

6am Dateline

7am Just for laughs Gags

730am Business first Am

8am Justice Judge Mable an

9am The Verdict

930am Protection Court (New fall 19)

10am Rachael

11am Dr. Oz (from Fox8 )

12pm Doctors

1pm Divorce Court

130pm Couples Court

2pm Paternity Court

3pm Protection Court (new fall 19)

330pm The Verdict

4pm Dateline

5pm Last man Standing

530pm Goldbergs

6pm Mike and Molly

7pm Goldbergs

730am Last Man Standing

8pm Funny you Should Ask

830pm America Says (new fall 19)

9pm Chicago PD

10pm King of Queens

1030pm HIMYM

11pm King of Queens

1130pm HIMYM

12am America Says (new fall 19)

1230am Funny you Should Ask

1am Dish Nation

130pm Pawn Stars

2am Cops

230am Sheriffs El Dorado County

3am Divorce Court

330Am Couples Court

4am Doctors

5am Dr. Oz

All ltogether lots of changes. Super shocked no 90and9 at 9am. Also Dr. Oz from Fox 8. It was announced that all tribune were getting Mel Robbins thought though that she would replace Daily mail TV. Maybe with WKYC adding 5pm news and Kelly Clarkson 8 is getting Wendy back at 11 and Mel at 2pm and Daily Mail goes to 5 to replace Page Six late night. Not suprised that Rules is gone. Thought that they would have gotten Personal Injury court from MGM like Paternity and Couples. Protection is from Trifecta like Judge Faith was. It seems with them going independent they got lots of good stable long time shows and are moving away from the all court room drama and daytime CW talk trash daytime they once were. Moving in the right direction that’s for sure.

90 & 9 is not only the name of the show (named after a Bible verse), but also will be Ernest Angley’s age next year (born 1921). He hasn’t hosted the show for years (leaving it to his assistants) and of course there’s all the baggage that has been accumulating at Grace Cathedral in recent years.

I’m sure we’ll get all the (classic) 90 & 9 Club one could ask for on the 55.2 Happy Channel.

Participant

Am not much of a TV watcher myself, but am happy you guys posted an item.

The Cleveland board, like many, has had very, very little activity of late. We don’t want to lose it, worse yet, RI.

Participant

A lot of court shows on the schedule.  Not my cup of tea, but apparently there are  people that like to watch that stuff.

Participant

A lot of court shows on the schedule. Not my cup of tea, but apparently there are people that like to watch that stuff.

Court shows, talk shows, game shows, and soaps.

Those are the 4 basic food groups of daytime broadcast TV.

Participant

How about something for the kids?  When I was kid, there was Captain Kangaroo, Franz the Toymaker, Captain Penny, Barnaby, etc.  I know PBS has some programming for kids, but maybe there should be more.

Participant

How about something for the kids? When I was kid, there was Captain Kangaroo, Franz the Toymaker, Captain Penny, Barnaby, etc. I know PBS has some programming for kids, but maybe there should be more.

I have one word for you – $$$.

Kid stuff doesn’t bring it, in fact, if it weren’t for the FCC mandated 3 hour E/I rule, the broadcast networks wouldn’t even do kid shows on Saturday mornings.

Participant

Too bad.  Maybe that’s one of the reasons today’s kids are so mixed up.

Participant

I have one word for you – $$$. Kid stuff doesn’t bring it, in fact, if it weren’t for the FCC mandated 3 hour E/I rule, the broadcast networks wouldn’t even do kid shows on Saturday mornings.

It can be done, and be economically feasible. ABC used to run “Schoolhouse Rock”. It was entertaining and educational for children and even adults. Even my parents would watch that with my little brothers. I know the times were different. But I think good programming for children can be accomplished without losing your shirt. They need to make the effort. Even if they broke even on it I would see that as a win.

Participant

I have one word for you – $$$. Kid stuff doesn’t bring it, in fact, if it weren’t for the FCC mandated 3 hour E/I rule, the broadcast networks wouldn’t even do kid shows on Saturday mornings.

It can be done, and be economically feasible. ABC used to run “Schoolhouse Rock”. It was entertaining and educational for children and even adults. Even my parents would watch that with my little brothers. I know the times were different. But I think good programming for children can be accomplished without losing your shirt. They need to make the effort. Even if they broke even on it I would see that as a win.

No network these days is gonna seriously invest in kids’ programming. If ABC, NBC, and CBS had their druthers, they’d eliminate it all together to do extended Saturday versions of their morning shows (GMA, Today, CBS This Morning respectively) as those are cash cows during the week.

As it is, they farm out their kids programming to the highest bidder (and in the case of all 3 – as well as the CW – it’s Litton), let them have at it to get the FCC off their backs, and work around them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php