WCBS-AM Has A New Logo

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast New York / Long Island WCBS-AM Has A New Logo

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dealmecoupon1@gmail.com 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

It happened this week when WCBS-AM changed its logo to a better one which is a throwback to the old “Newsradio 88” back in the 1980’s. I like the new logo, but it is way better than the previous logos since it was last used since the 1990’s when it was “Newsradio 88”. Very interesting.

https://wcbs880.radio.com/articles/wcbs-newsradio-880-rolls-out-new-logo-new-air-branding

robbie22

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

it is really a beautiful logo. Talking about logos, i love this store’s logo and not even their logo is interactive. Also, the stuff and deals they are having for spa and gift cards are amazing. Through this  Spa & Wellness Gift Card coupons, you can get hefty amount of discounts.

Beachguy
    Participant

Semi-related question… how long are they allowed to use the WCBS calls? Am I correct in recalling there was something about that in the sales agreemend?

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

BETABRAND Promo Codes

You can find almost every brand and deals that you are searching for, we have over 10000 stores with their verified Coupons & Promo Codes, and deals. No matter what you are looking for either it’s a shoe store, gifts, or clothing store or anything else you can find here in DealMeCoupon.

All you have to do just Visit our site and check the amazing updated deals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php