Weird login issue

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of notdarth notdarth 21 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of johndavis
    johndavis
    Participant

On the main RadioInsight page, I am having trouble logging in.

If I go to a news story that I have commented on or if I go to Community, my browser can log in.

If I’m on the main page or a new news story (example: the current Voltair story) I can’t log in and comment.

Using Chrome on Windows with the LastPass extension.

Profile photo of Lance Venta
    Lance Venta
    Participant

I believe I have finally found the root cause of this. Please let me know if it has been resolved.

Profile photo of johndavis
    johndavis
    Participant

So far, it seems to be working. Thanks!

Profile photo of Eva
    Eva
    Participant

Whatever was fixed stopped the board from asking me what Premie level I wanted. Gotta love forums!

IBOC = 8-Track.

Profile photo of vchimpanzee
    vchimpanzee
    Participant

Finally. It took me at least five tries to log in. I first did it on the right side of the screen. Nothing. Then I tried clicking in the upper right corner. No change in the results. I tried again with the right side of the screen. Somehow I was in. Then when I selected a topic to post in (this one) I was suddenly logged out again.

Profile photo of Lance Venta
    Lance Venta
    Participant

There’s a browser cache conflict that I am working on fixing. For a short term solution attempt flushing your cache for the site by hitting CTRL+F5 on a PC of COMMAND+R on a Mac as that has fixed the issue for some users.

I will be dedicating my Saturday to deconstructing the potential cause of the issue and fixing.

Profile photo of Wadio
    Wadio
    Participant

Was unable to log in with Andriod Firefox browser just now. Alternative link worked fine.

Profile photo of microbob
    microbob
    Participant

I’m having strange login issue using Google Chrome. When I login it takes me to my dashboard settings but doesn’t log me in to the rest of the site. In Firefox I’m able to login but it takes me to membership settings I have to click on to go back to account in order to complete the login. Just started in the last few days. I have cleared cookies and cache and this issue is still there.

Profile photo of newsbot
    newsbot
    Participant

I’m having strange login issue using Google Chrome. When I login it takes me to my dashboard settings but doesn’t log me in to the rest of the site. In Firefox I’m able to login but it takes me to membership settings I have to click on to go back to account in order to complete the login. Just started in the last few days. I have cleared cookies and cache and this issue is still there.

I’m having the same issue on both Chrome and Firefox in both Windows 10 and El Capitan. No luck with the same issue with Safari on the Mac, either. For now I can only log in and post with Edge in Windows 10. Popup blocker compatibility issue, perhaps?

Profile photo of Uncle Kaimbridge
    Uncle Kaimbridge
    Participant

I did too, today, so I tried The Alternate Link given in the advisory box above, and logged in fine.

~Uncle Kaimbridge~
           02205–2602–029
      [42.3509°N–71.0538°W (FN42li34nf)]

**** Void Where Permitted;
            Limit 0 Per Customer. ****

Profile photo of notdarth
    notdarth
    Participant

Lately the login fields at the bottom of the page have been absent. Using the alternate link does works. Firefox 17.0.11 (spoofing FF50 for Windozz NT 6.3 user agent string) on Debian, no cache.

CBers fight inequality, and for peoples' rights-
    CBers fight class prejudice - - an hamster just fights.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

css.php
Skip to toolbar