WEOL gets a translator

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Cleveland

• Participant

Congratulations to 930 WEOL in Elyria on it’s new FM translator.

https://www.facebook.com/AM930WEOL/

Participant

Just in time for high school football season…..if WEOL is still doing the high school games this year.  I checked their website and it appears the schedule from 2018 is still posted.  Am I missing something?

Participant

Just in time for high school football season…..if WEOL is still doing the high school games this year. I checked their website and it appears the schedule from 2018 is still posted. Am I missing something?

They should be updated before the “Forecast” magazine (a joint publication of WEOL and corporate sister The Chronicle-Telegram) comes out.

As for the power of W262DM, it’s only at 25 watts to mollify interference complaints by WNIR/100.1. Maybe it can be upgraded to a directional signal pointed away from Kent, but I wouldn’t know. This application looks to have been superseded.

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Participant

Any word on sister station WLKR AM (Norwalk) firing up its translator at 92.9? I was up that way yesterday and there was no sign of it.

BTW, listened to WLEC (Sandusky) translator at 93.5 almost to Mansfield.

Participant

Their FM translator antenna is mounted on one of the 4 AM930 towers in Grafton, Ohio….a bit southeast of Elyria. Not sure how well it will cover Lorain (if at all), but should help in places in Elyria.

Gotta get up that way this month and give it a listen. Interesting all the translators going on.

Participant

Any word on sister station WLKR AM (Norwalk) firing up its translator at 92.9? I was up that way yesterday and there was no sign of it.

BTW, listened to WLEC (Sandusky) translator at 93.5 almost to Mansfield.

It shouldn’t take too long, WLKR and WEOL got their translator CPs at around the same time.

WLKR 1510 has always kinda operated on the shadows of WLKR-FM and K96. I’m honestly intrigued by what they ultimately do with 1510/92.9…

Recorded in Ultra Stereo, the ultimately superior cousin to Normal Stereo!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php