Who is Chaz Henry?

RI Community Forums Spoken Word Programming News Who is Chaz Henry?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of vchimpanzee vchimpanzee 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vchimpanzee
    vchimpanzee
    Participant

At least I think that’s his name. He never says who he works for.

Profile photo of Marc B
    Marc B
    Participant

Good question. I was wondering the same thing. KOOL 96.1 in the Hartford Market runs a newscast with him. At least on 96.1 the newscast and the commercials that go with it sound like a bad internet feed.

Marc Bramhall

Profile photo of Tom McNally
    Tom McNally
    Participant

http://chashenry.com

Chas anchors daytime newscasts heard
    Sunday-Wednesday on radio stations
    across the United States.

Profile photo of Marc B
    Marc B
    Participant

I guess he’s from Westwood One. On a thread on the other board someone asked about the no name hourly newscasts on KOOL 96.1 in Connecticut and someone responded the news is from Westwood One. As I mentioned I hear him on the news on KOOL 96.1

http://www.radiodiscussions.com/showthread.php?695666-No-name-newscasts-at-WNTY-W241CG

KOOL 96.1 gets the short end of the stick since they have to air Westwood One News while their sister stations in Springfield Mass (KOOL 1270 WACM) in Westerly RI (KOOL 104.3 WSKP) air a one minute newscast from CBS. 96.1 can’t air CBS news because in Hartford WTIC (CBS owned) is the CBS News affiliate.

Marc Bramhall

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Today on KKOV Portland OR Christopher Crews (at least that’s how it’s pronounced) is the one whose newscast is getting interrupted in the middle of a sentence by a commercial break. He got through most of three stories.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

The last story in the 5:00 newscast before the commercials was the third day of the Democratic Convention.

The audio was someone calling the convention to order. And that was the last audio before:

“Mommy, I don’t feel good.”

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Ann Case today. At least that’s what it sounded like she said.

vchimpanzee
    Participant

Interesting. Now that my Internet is faster, I tried a different America’s Best Music affiliate, WNAM in the Green Bay, WI area. He’s there too, in addition to KKOV, which I was listening to.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

css.php
Skip to toolbar