Who is the Annoying Broadcaster with Joe Castiglione on the Red Sox Broadcast ?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Boston

• Participant

Who is the annoying and sarcastic voice who is doing the call by call radio broadcast of the Red Sox game today ( Sat. April 13) next to the great Joe Castiglione? He sucks ! Turning of WEEI and turning on the game on TV

Participant

Think it may be Sean McDonough. As an annoying as his father was.

Participant

I couldn’t disagree more; Sean is fantastic and funny as hell. Furthermore, I’m stunned that the identity of the guy who did Red Sox PBP on TV for 17 seasons (1988-2004) is a mystery to anyone.

Participant

Sean is very good. But I don’t like how the whole thing has become a carnival with a gimmicky group of people being hauled in and out of the booth all season.  ESPECIALLY Chris “back back back” Chris Berman.

Th

Participant

I don’t care for the new “team” and I don’t think Joe likes it either.I’d rather have the standard two man crew and as far as Mcdonaugh goes you can’t go home again.

Participant

I’m impressed with Impemba (not a yucker). Like to see them stick with 2-man crew. Mario sounded smooth, pleasant vocals.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php