Who is the Annoying Broadcaster with Joe Castiglione on the Red Sox Broadcast ?

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Boston Who is the Annoying Broadcaster with Joe Castiglione on the Red Sox Broadcast ?

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  blackroc 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Who is the annoying and sarcastic voice who is doing the call by call radio broadcast of the Red Sox game today ( Sat. April 13) next to the great Joe Castiglione? He sucks ! Turning of WEEI and turning on the game on TV

Think it may be Sean McDonough. As an annoying as his father was.

newsbot
    Participant

I couldn’t disagree more; Sean is fantastic and funny as hell. Furthermore, I’m stunned that the identity of the guy who did Red Sox PBP on TV for 17 seasons (1988-2004) is a mystery to anyone.

nifty850
    Participant

Sean is very good. But I don’t like how the whole thing has become a carnival with a gimmicky group of people being hauled in and out of the booth all season.  ESPECIALLY Chris “back back back” Chris Berman.

Th

blackroc
    Participant

I don’t care for the new “team” and I don’t think Joe likes it either.I’d rather have the standard two man crew and as far as Mcdonaugh goes you can’t go home again.

blackroc
    Participant

I’m impressed with Impemba (not a yucker). Like to see them stick with 2-man crew. Mario sounded smooth, pleasant vocals.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php