Who will be the new 3pm Host on WTVN. Find out later today

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Columbus Who will be the new 3pm Host on WTVN. Find out later today

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  xmusicmatt 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

allfirdup
    Participant

With all the talk about the night time tower laying on the ground I can’t believe no one has posted about this

WTVN will  announce their  new afternoon show host Monday afternoon 4/16 at 3pm, 

Any Guesses?

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Woody from WCOL’s morning show.

NuRoo2
    Participant

WTVN’s share was down in the just-released PPM, for the second month in a row.  I wonder if Corby’s absence since his untimely passing partially drove the drop, and whether it will improve with Woody’s arrival.

delgriffith

I went back through some of their ratings.  Last summer they were in the same share range as the latest release.  I think the local dayparts have not been holding up well.  Which is sad.  I guess as long as they make money or they need the inventory, they will stay local.  But sad not to see the giant at the top of the ratings.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Anyone else notice Woody is gone from Afternoons on WTVN? Any idea why?

MediaFan85
    Participant

Anyone else notice Woody is gone from Afternoons on WTVN? Any idea why?

Not that I know of, but I saw that Mark Blazor is listed on the schedule for today.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MediaFan85.

allfirdup
    Participant

Woody has been off WTVN for almost 2 months now, the reason given was that the strain of doing a morning and afternoon drive show was just to much for Woody.

Mark Blazon has been holding down the shift since.

IMO its a much better show now. and i find myself listening to 610 again in the afternoon.

xmusicmatt
    Participant

Woody has been off WTVN for almost 2 months now, the reason given was that the strain of doing a morning and afternoon drive show was just to much for Woody.

Mark Blazon has been holding down the shift since.

IMO its a much better show now. and i find myself listening to 610 again in the afternoon.

Thanks for the info – I hadn’t realized he was gone as I don’t really listen to TVN in the afternoons but had a friend ask so I figured I would try to find out 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php