WHOM-94.9 Goes All-Christmas

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Northern New England WHOM-94.9 Goes All-Christmas

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joseph_Gallant 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joseph_Gallant

Today (November 13th), WHOM-94.9 (with studios in Portland, but with a transmitter atop Mount Washington, New Hampshire that gives the station a huge signal over all of New Hampshire, the eastern portion of Vermont; the western part of Maine, and parts of southern Quebec including Sherbrooke) went all-Christmas.

That makes WHOM (to my knowledge) the second station in New England (after WCIB-101.9 in Falmouth on Cape Cod) to go all-Christmas in 2017.

That in itself isn’t new, but I’m pretty sure that this year, they did it five days earlier than they did in 2016.

I have read of a few other stations that this year have gone all-Christmas some days earlier this year than they did last year.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php