Will a local station flip to "Classic Hip-Hop"

RadioInsight Community Forums Southeast Nashville Will a local station flip to "Classic Hip-Hop"

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve Green 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dougdean

as seems to be a national trend?

Charles Everett
    Participant

Why do YOU want Rap Oldies so bad?

kent
    Participant

My gut response to the initial question is not likely on a full-power stick. If it does happen on a full-power stick, about the only candidate I can think of would be 106.7. I’d think the best chance would be an HD/translator combo.

Steve Green
    Participant

I dropped in on the Nashville board after a casual glance at Radio-Locator. The reason for that was a curiosity check — if Nashville had a similar FM sequence to Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York.

Well, that ‘casual glance’ actually took a while. Radio-Locator lists 86 stations within range of the city. That’s a bit overdoing it, I’d say. Strictly on a population basis, that means New York City should have 860 stations within range, right? :- )

And hya Doug Smith and Charles Everett from other radio-board watering holes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php