Will a local station flip to "Classic Hip-Hop"

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.
  • Posted In: Nashville

as seems to be a national trend?

Participant

Why do YOU want Rap Oldies so bad?

Participant

My gut response to the initial question is not likely on a full-power stick. If it does happen on a full-power stick, about the only candidate I can think of would be 106.7. I’d think the best chance would be an HD/translator combo.

Participant

I dropped in on the Nashville board after a casual glance at Radio-Locator. The reason for that was a curiosity check — if Nashville had a similar FM sequence to Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York.

Well, that ‘casual glance’ actually took a while. Radio-Locator lists 86 stations within range of the city. That’s a bit overdoing it, I’d say. Strictly on a population basis, that means New York City should have 860 stations within range, right? :- )

And hya Doug Smith and Charles Everett from other radio-board watering holes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

css.php