Wilma Smith

RI Community Forums Midwest Cleveland Wilma Smith

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of 74wixygrad 74wixygrad 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MediaFan85
    MediaFan85
    Participant

She’s now doing commercials for Discount Drug Mart. I first saw them on Channel 19 and later on Channel 8. Glad to see her back on TV.

Profile photo of vjm1
    vjm1
    Participant

She’s now doing commercials for Discount Drug Mart. I first saw them on Channel 19 and later on Channel 8. Glad to see her back on TV.

Her old WEWS co-hort Don Webster has also been resurfacing in ads lately…doing commercials for hearing loss centers.

Profile photo of MediaFan85
    MediaFan85
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MediaFan85 wrote:</div>

Her old WEWS co-hort Don Webster has also been resurfacing in ads lately…doing commercials for hearing loss centers.

I have seen the ads with Webster. He still looks well.

Wilma’s husband also appears with her in the commercials, though his appearances are a bit awkward since he rarely speaks.

Profile photo of 74wixygrad
    74wixygrad
    Participant

I guess when you place a long time familiar face and voice in a commercial, such as Wilma, Don Webster, or Jim Mueller, the advertisers figure people will want to buy from an old friend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

css.php