WIVM 39.3 Now "Comet"

RadioInsight Community Forums Midwest Cleveland WIVM 39.3 Now "Comet"

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  skiwest 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Tim Lones
    Participant

Little surprised no one has mentioned this-WIVM 39.3 Canton and affiliated channels have replaced RetroTV/RTN with Comet as of a few weeks ago.  Good for Sci-Fi fans but I’d like to have seen them add more of a general interest family oriented channel..

skiwest
    Participant

It would be nice if channels 16 & 29 would replace RetroTV with something else.  Since 16 upgraded to digital a while back, reception is much better where I live (Parma).  Unfortunately, they currently have nothing that I care to watch.

thenetwork
    Participant

It would be nice if channels 16 & 29 would replace RetroTV with something else. Since 16 upgraded to digital a while back, reception is much better where I live (Parma). Unfortunately, they currently have nothing that I care to watch.

You are not kidding about their schedule!  Not even close to MeTV, AntennaTV or Cozi.  Surprised they are still in business!

vjm1
    Participant

It would be nice if channels 16 & 29 would replace RetroTV with something else. Since 16 upgraded to digital a while back, reception is much better where I live (Parma). Unfortunately, they currently have nothing that I care to watch.

You are not kidding about their schedule! Not even close to MeTV, AntennaTV or Cozi. Surprised they are still in business!
    Quote Me, Antenna, and Cozi have scooped up all the good stuff, leaving Retro with the Dollar Store leftovers.

Brammy
    Participant

There’s a lot of weird stuff on Comet. Plus the infomercial block. Back in the fall my Mom was looking to sell a TV so I hooked a wire up to it to serve as an antenna so that people could see the TV worked. I found Comet. (I live in Connecticut so it’s Channel 20.3) It was the first time I had seen the network. (We have DirecTV and when we used to have COX they did not carry it). The only thing I watched on Comet was part of the “Dead Like Me” marathon they had on right around Halloween.

Marc Bramhall

skiwest
    Participant

I’d like to see This TV return to the Cleveland area (it was on either 55.2 or 55.3 at one time).  Apparently, the folks at This TV think 39.2 serves the Cleveland area.  It does not.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php