Wjjz is gone as of midnight

RI Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Philadelphia Wjjz is gone as of midnight

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  slimjim 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Radio
    Participant

Michael Tozzi has announced that WJJZ format will be gone from 1480am. At midnight

slimjim
    Participant

is  I-Heart  selling  1480  to  Philly children’ s  hospital ?

leasing 1480  or   donating   1480  to  the  hospital.

1480  is airing  AC  music  &  health info.

rickb
    Participant

Is it staying on the HD2? The 104.1 Trenton translator still sounds like smooth jazz.

kent
    Participant

Not sure if it’s still available over the air (whether via HD multicast or translator), but iHeartRadio still has a link for JJZ.  The original was replaced by “Breakthrough Radio.”  Until I read the news from AllAccess, I wasn’t sure why “Breakthrough Radio” had suddenly appeared in my favorites.  I had figured my wife listened to it on the Roku and added it not realizing I was signed in.

The @JJZPhilly Twitter account has been active all day as well, though I suppose that could be automated since it doesn’t mention anything about the station leaving 1480.

rickb
    Participant

Legal ID at 6:03 on the translator was “WISX HD-2 and 3, Philadelphia.” So I presume it’s staying on the HD.

slimjim
    Participant

I–Heart  has  applied for  a   102.5  translator  in  Philly.

maybe  it  will  air   1480.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar