WOGL jocks

RI Community Forums Mid-Atlantic Philadelphia WOGL jocks

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of homerjay homerjay 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of George Anthony
    George Anthony
    Participant

Hearing a new jock today on WOGL, “Big Mac” is he just a fill in for 4th of July holiday or the beginning of a jock revamp for station replacing some of those let go.

Profile photo of phillyradiogeek
    phillyradiogeek
    Participant

He’s probably just a fill-in for the holiday. The last thing they seem to want to do is add full-time jocks.

I just now learned of Frank Lewis’s layoff. I’m shocked at how stripped to the bone their on-air staff is! They might as well just completely automate at this point. I better not give them ideas!

Profile photo of George Anthony
    George Anthony
    Participant

Discovered Big Mac is Brian McKay from WXTU, Chris Orion filled in for Holiday and RJ McKay been doing shifts, probably the new entercom CBS way of doing things with stations together in same bldg.

Profile photo of charles57
    Charles Everett
    Participant

Message-board geeks drool about live jocks. Ordinary people just want to hear the music. As simple as that.

CBS Radio is not the only consolidator where on-air talent appears at more than one place on the dial.

Profile photo of homerjay
    homerjay
    Participant

One other example in town: Rich DeSisto on both Ben and WMGK.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php
Skip to toolbar