Wolfman Jack Gone From KOOL Radio

RadioInsight Community Forums Northeast Connecticut Wolfman Jack Gone From KOOL Radio

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Everett 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MTN Productions
    Participant

Since I was listening to my new favorite “Wolfman Jack” on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” this past weekend for the time, I was looking up on the KOOL Radio website that Wolfman Jack, the show wasn’t usually heard weekday afternoons from 12 PM until 1 PM is now gone from the station. It was replaced by Lisa Sinclair from 10 AM until 2 PM. This is a dumb move for KOOL Radio. Do you know where I can find a station to listen to Wolfman Jack reruns every weekday? I love Wolfman Jack, and I am now a huge fan. Please let me know if the Wolfman comes on.

Brammy
    Participant

KOOL Radio’s website is way out of date. They never listed Wolfman Jack on their website and they dropped Lisa Sinclair back in August 2017. The correct program line up for KOOL Radio is:

6AM-10AM Mike Miceli

10AM-12Noon and 1pm-3PM Leon Strong

12Noon-1PM Wolfman Jack

3PM-7PM Michael Maze

Saturdays

6AM-9AM Greatetst Hits USA with Chuck Taylor

9AM-12 Noon AT 40 The 70s with Casey Kasem

4PM-7PM That Thng with Rich Appel

7PM-12 Midnite Wolfman Jack

Sundays

6AM-8:30AM That Thing with Rich Appel

8:30AM-1PM Italian Programming

1PM-2PM Lutheran Church Mass

6PM-9PM Greatest Hits USA with Chuck Taylor

9PM-Midnight AT 40 The 70s with Casey Kasem

Marc Bramhall

MTN Productions
    Participant

KOOL Radio’s website is way out of date. They never listed Wolfman Jack on their website and they dropped Lisa Sinclair back in August 2017. The correct program line up for KOOL Radio is:

6AM-10AM Mike Miceli

10AM-12Noon and 1pm-3PM Leon Strong

12Noon-1PM Wolfman Jack

3PM-7PM Michael Maze

Saturdays

6AM-9AM Greatetst Hits USA with Chuck Taylor

9AM-12 Noon AT 40 The 70s with Casey Kasem

4PM-7PM That Thng with Rich Appel

7PM-12 Midnite Wolfman Jack

Sundays

6AM-8:30AM That Thing with Rich Appel

8:30AM-1PM Italian Programming

1PM-2PM Lutheran Church Mass

6PM-9PM Greatest Hits USA with Chuck Taylor

9PM-Midnight AT 40 The 70s with Casey Kasem

Thanks! I hope that KOOL Radio’s website needs to update the new lineup. And thanks for mentioning Wolfman Jack. His rerun shows will now be heard on WGNY-FM’s “Fox Oldies” every Saturday night from 7 PM until 12 AM.

I thought for a moment people were talking about KOOL, Phoenix, Arizona. A station name that’s all caps implies it is the callsign for that particular station.

Red Wolf Broadcasting has bigger things to deal with than an Oldies show featuring a host who’s been dead for over 20 years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

css.php