WUMB/Dave Palmater

RI Community Forums Northeast Boston WUMB/Dave Palmater

The login box issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues you can still use the alternate link, but please inform us so we can investigate.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DavidZ DavidZ 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Larry Weil
    Larry Weil
    Participant

Yesterday (Mon 1/23) while listening to WUMB via streaming they went to dead air around 10 AM for a while (I don’t know how long). I didn’t think much of it, and switched to another station.

Today (Tue 1/24) going into the 10 AM hour Brendan Hogan announced that coming up was the midday show with Perry Percoff. And when Perry began the show he said he would be hosting the midday show for a while, with no mention of substituting for Dave or anything like that.

My first thought was that maybe Dave had a medical emergency while on the air, but that’s just conjecture. Does anyone know what happened?

Larry

Profile photo of DavidZ
    DavidZ
    Participant

I was listening to WUMB yesterday and Albert O was on middays with Jess Phaneuf in afternoon drive. When I looked at their schedule last evening, it looks like this move may be permanent, although the schedule had some errors. Perry Persoff was listed in the evenings. However Jess was plugging their monthly music series at the Burren in Somerville as if she would be broadcasting live this evening.

As for Dave Palmater, he is now only on the schedule for Saturday’s Guest Mix at 1.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Register

css.php