ESPN Brings All Audio Content To iHeartRadio Platform
ESPN and iHeartMedia have partnered to place all ESPN Audio content to the iHeartRadio platform.
The deal will place all of ESPN’s national and local (1000 WMVP Chicago, 710 KSPN Los Angeles, 98.7 WEPN-FM New York and ESPN Deportes 1050 WEPN New York) live programming as well as the company’s podcasts such as 30 for 30 Podcasts, Sports? With Katie Nolan, Fantasy Focus Football, and The Right Time with Bomani Jones on the iHeartRadio platform and apps.
ESPN Audio Live Networks and On-Demand Content Now Available on the iHeartRadio
iHeartMedia today launched ESPN Audio’s award-winning networks and diverse on-demand content on iHeartRadio, its free digital music, podcasting, on-demand and live streaming radio service, across more than 250 platforms including digital auto dashes, tablets, wearables and smartphones, on virtual assistants, smart speakers, TVs, gaming consoles and more. The multiyear agreement allows listeners to now livestream via iHeartRadio, ESPN Audio’s stable of programming, provocative voices and industry-leading slate of live events from:
· The ESPN Radio Network, featuring some of the country’s leading daytime sports talk shows including Golic and Wingo, The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, The Stephen A. Smith Show and The Will Cain Show;
· The ESPN Deportes Radio Network, including shows Jorge Ramos y Su Banda and Raza Deportiva;
· ESPN Radio’s owned and operated local stations and their full schedules – ESPN NY 98.7FM, ESPN Chicago 1000, ESPN LA 710AM, ESPN Deportes Radio New York;
· All iHeartMedia-owned ESPN Radio affiliate stations including ESPN1530 (Cincinnati), ESPN 97.9 (Hartford), ESPN 96.1 (Grand Rapids, Mich.), and ESPN 970 (Pittsburgh);
· ESPN Radio’s unparalleled lineup of live sports events like the College Football Playoff Semifinals and National Championship, the NBA Finals, the MLB playoffs and World Series, and much more.
In addition, iHeartRadio listeners now have on-demand access to ESPN Audio’s roster of informative, compelling and entertaining podcasts like 30 for 30 Podcasts, Sports? With Katie Nolan, Fantasy Focus Football, and The Right Time with Bomani Jones.
“We are consistently looking for new ways to give fans access to ESPN Audio’s tremendous content,” said Traug Keller, ESPN Senior Vice President, Audio and Talent. “iHeartRadio, with its expansive network and reach, will help us bring new listeners into the fold and give current fans yet another way to enjoy their sports content, anytime, anywhere.”
“iHeartRadio prides itself on being everywhere our listeners are with the content they love most,” said Chris Williams, Chief Product Officer for iHeartMedia. “ESPN Audio is a top destination for all things sports and this partnership allows us to offer even more programming and on demand offerings to our millions of listeners nationwide, making iHeartRadio the go to destination for all things audio.”