Station Sales Week of 11/2

92.7 KJAK Lubbock K-Jack VCY AmericaVCY America is purchasing Christian Preaching 92.7 KJAK Slaton/Lubbock TX from Williams Broadcasting Group for $550,000. VCY will convert the station to a non-commercial license as part of its Christian network.

Bott’s Community Broadcasting will purchase Silent 91.5 WFMQ Lebanon TN from Cumberland University for $10,000.

Ferris Waller will purchase Silent 1170 WKFL Bushnell FL from TalkNSports Inc. for $30,000. Waller also owns “Boss Hogg Radio” 1360 WHNR Cypress Gardens FL and will begin operating WKFL immediately via Time Brokerage Agreement.

Living Proof sells 88.5 KWTW Bishop, 91.9 KWTD Ridgecrest, 95.7 K239AZ Lake Isabella CA and 105.9 K290AO Tonopah NV to Westside Christian Fellowship for $85,000.

Robert & Emily Goodrich’s Bitterroot Communications will acquire AC 960 KSRA and Country 92.7 KSRA-FM Salmon ID from Salmon River Communications for $350,000.

Tim Walker’s Two Way Communications sells Christian “Y100.5” KBLY Newcastle and the CP for 104.1 KCKB Moran TX to Positive Radio Network for $87,000. The seller will own 51% of the buyer with Edwin Graham’s 5115 Holdings LLC holding the other 49%.

You might also like

Leave A Reply

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More