Syndication Notes 3/6: Sun & Fun Launches Key Networks
Sun & Fun Media has announced it is entering the syndication marketplace with Key Networks. The new company will be led by CEO Rob Koblasz and Chief Revenue Officer Dennis Green.
The network will also provide dedicated marketing and promotional tie-ins for every show through Sun & Fun Media. No shows have been announced yet.
Sun & Fun Media announces that it has launched Key Networks, a next generation syndication company serving the radio industry. Key Networks is led by Rob Koblasz, Chief Executive Officer, and Dennis Green, Chief Revenue Officer, with offices in the company’s Lake Mary, FL, headquarters and in New York City.
Rob Koblasz, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Sun & Fun Media and Key Networks, said: “We have launched Key Networks with a limited exclusive roster that we look forward to begin rolling out shortly. Key Networks will provide dedicated marketing and promotional opportunities for every show we partner with through Sun & Fun Media, enabling Key Networks’ affiliates to sell these promotions in their local markets. This turnkey solution connects great programming to custom promotions – a first for radio, and one we are proud to introduce.”
Green said: “Key Networks is the answer to the radio industry’s increasing need for creative, engaging and diverse programming to markets of all sizes. I am excited to build Key Networks’ product offerings and grow the company’s affiliate base through Key Networks. To all our current and future Key Networks partners and affiliates: Get ready for greatness!”
In a match made in talk radio heaven, Envision Networks® and The GAB Radio Network partner on 14 current shows ready for distribution to stations near and far. The popularity of talk formats has never been higher, and the lineup features shows covering today’s top listener interest including news, sports, music, lifestyle programming and more.
“GAB Radio has become one of the premiere production and distribution companies in network radio,” said GAB Radio Network General Manager, Chuck Duncan. “Partnering with Envision was the natural progression to our growth strategy. Their unbridled vision and outstanding team are an extension of GAB Radio Network. We could not be more excited about our future under the guidance of Danno, Laura and the entire Envision team!”
The shows being distributed by Envision Networks to be carried live or tape delayed, with local ad availability, are:
- Home Country with Slim Randles – Randles, who’s resume includes two Pulitzer Prize nominations, talks lifestyle and down home on his radio show heard weekly on nearly 70 radio stations.
- News for You – Heard on over 30 stations, radio veteran, Daniel French took his roots producing The Mancow Show and The Milt Rosenberg Show to his own 5-minute daily spin on the news.
- Dan’s Life – Daniel French’s 2-minute take on the world at large where no topic is off limits for his audience in 40+ US markets. It’s his quest to figure it all out in tech, parenting, money and more.
- Travel Planners Radio Show – Kevin and Sue McCarthy bring decades worth of travel experience to a high-energy show highlighting travel tips, destinations and deals already in 20+ markets and growing.
- The Sports Circus – Ringmaster Sal Tuzzolino brings a quirky blend of unusual variety to sports talk. Sal’s path includes ESPN Radio, FOX Sports, NBC and more.
- Mighty House Home Improvement Radio — Home improvement. That’s what Ron Cowgill, Robbie Ehrhardt, Rich Cowgill and the Mighty House team are all about. Help make it home sweet home for your listeners with fun and expert advice.
- The Kate Dalley Show – Truth. Compassion. America. Family. Justice. Fairness. Freedom. Kate’s show is being heralded as “the next real deal.”
- The Hard Question with BQ – Host Blanquita Cullum is a political insider, journalist and an award-winning broadcaster who talks on-air with Washington’s political elite about today’s key issues.
- DM Radio with Eric Kavanagh – Kavanagh and a panel of industry experts come together to discuss hot topics in data management. A blend of entertainment and new media.
- Inside Analysis with Eric Kavanagh – The only radio show today focused exclusively on the information economy. Eric talks with experts about everything tech industry from jobs to industry.
- The Mike Nowak Show with Peggy Malecki – Now in its 22nd year, the show covers gardening, the environment and green living. Mike, A WGN Chicago alum, also features on outlets like DIY Network.
- Fit Positive Confident Radio Hour – Fact-based, one-hour program that motivates listeners to act and improve their health. Hosted by Dr. Gordon Anic and heard currently on WWPR-AM (Sarasota).
- Straight Talk Money with Mike Robertson – Based in Denver on KLZ, the show gives “Straight answers to your questions about your money.” Robertson brings the wisdom of Wall Street to listeners.
- Commuter Life with Tim Hern – A daily work week 60-second feature, broadcast journalist, Hern packs timely information and innovation designed to make the daily commute work for the listener.
“The GAB Radio Network offers entertainment and infotainment programming that you cannot get anywhere else,” said Envision Networks CEO Danno Wolkoff. “The depth and variety of GAB Radio’s non-controversial shows is a welcome addition to the entire talk radio arena. We are excited to offer this lineup to radio stations throughout the US and Canada.”