FCC Applications 7/10: WFAS-FM To Rise From The Ashes
Bridgelight LLC has resubmitted its proposed move of 94.3 W232AL Pomona, NY across the Hudson River. The move would bring the translator to the former tower of 103.9 WFAS-FM Bronxville in White Plains where it would operate with 250 watts at 197 meters rebroadcasting Cumulus’ 95.5 WPLJ New York (Coverage Map). Conveniently Cumulus moved WFAS-FM’s programming to WPLJ-HD2 when it launched “Radio 103.9” WNBM on July 3.
Shamrock Communications has proposed modifying its CP for 95.9 in Pahrump, NV to operate with 17kW at -103 meters (Coverage Map).
Domestic Church Media’s Catholic 89.3 WFJS-FM Freehold, NJ has applied to increase from a Class A with 3.8kW at 50 meters to a B1 with 15.2kW (Coverage Map).
Educational Media Foundation seeks to modify the CP for 92.7 W224CO Greensboro, NC from 95 watts at 62 meters to 55 watts at 92 meters rebroadcasting 94.1 WWLV Lexington (Coverage Map).
Bible Broadcasting Network’s 103.7 W279CQ Boone, NC has applied to move to 89.1 with no changes in its facilities. The move is due to interference complaints from listeners of 103.7 WSOC Charlotte.
Georgia-Carolina Radiocasting applies to increase its CP for 99.5 W258CC Athens, GA from 38 watts at 55 meters to 99 watts at 49 meters rebroadcasting 90.9 WRAF Toccoa Falls (Coverage Map).
Stateboro Radio Company has applied to move 99.3 W257BG Statesboro, GA to 99.7 with 250 watts at 97 meters (Coverage Map). W257BG will rebroadcast News/Talk 1240 WWNS Statesboro.
Community Broadcasting’s 97.1 K246CA Jefferson City, MO seeks to modify its CP to operate with 140 watts at 132 meters (Coverage Map) rebroadcasting 89.9 KMCV High Point, MO.
Family Life Broadcasting’s 89.5 K208DL Las Vegas, NM holds a CP to move to 89.3 with 250 watts at -31 meters, but now has applied to shift to 88.7 with the same parameters (Coverage Map), rebroadcasting 91.5 KFLQ Albuquerque.
Calvary Chapel of Twin Falls seeks to move 92.1 K221DV Delphi, WA to Kamilchi with 19 watts at 271 meters rebroadcasting 89.9 KAWZ Twin Falls, ID (Coverage Map).
Sea-Comm is donating 1180 WLTT Carolina Beach, NC to Carolina Christian Radio. Sea-Comm has acquired 1180 from Carolina Christian Radio in 2010 in a swap for what is now 106.7 WMYT and $150,000. WLTT is currently operated by Davis Media as “Port City Radio“.
J. Thomas Development of New Mexico is selling 1280 KRZE Farmington, NM to Majestic Media for $40,000. Majestic currently operates KRZE via Time Brokerage Agreement.
Massanutten Broadcasting transfers Southern Gospel 1470 WBTX Broadway, VA to a new LLC where it will hold 65% interest in the company and its employees make cash contributions for the other 35%.
KYOO Communications sells 1200 KYOO Bolivar and 99.1 KYOO-FM Half Way, MO to Jewell Broadcasting for forgiveness of debt owed.
Family Life Broadcasting is selling the CP for 92.7 KBEU Bearden, AR to MLS Broadcasting for $16,940. MLS intends to launch the station as Rhythmic CHR “B92.7 The Bomb“.
Panther Communications has sold the CP for 102.1 KOCK Shamrock, TX to Cornerstone Church of Wheeler for $7,000. With its CP about to expire, Cornerstone Church as applied to modify its CP to 200 watts at 14 meters in order to get the station on the air (Coverage Map). As seen below, the station has changed its call letters to KSNZ.
Community Public Radio sells 102.3 W272DI Roanoke, VA to WVJT, LLC for $104,000. W272DI will rebroadcast News/Talk “Fox Radio 910” WFJX Roanoke.
Educational Media Foundation sold 95.3 W237BY Mason, MI to Olivet Nazarene University for $97,750. The translator will rebroadcast a subchannel of Townsquare Media’s 100.7 WITL-FM Lansing.
WIZR Radio, Inc. sells 102.9 W275BS Johnstown, NY to Cranesville Block Company. The buyer is already in the process of buying 930 WIZR Johnstown from the seller for $150,000 and is adding the translator to the previous sale agreement.
Call Letter Changes
88.5 WVDM Bluefield, WV -> WVBL
89.1 NEW Orange, VA -> WRLP
89.3 WWHA Webster Springs, WV -> WVWS
89.5 WAUA Petersburg, WV -> WVDS
102.1 KOCK Shamrock, TX -> KSNZ
102.3 WSNQ Cape May, NJ -> WGBZ
103.9 WFAS-FM Bronxville, NY -> WNBM
1450 WWNT Dothan, AL -> WDYG