SAS To Launch Stratos Broadcast Operations Console
Press Release from Sierra Automated Systems:
Sierra Automated Systems announces its new Stratos broadcast operations console will debut at the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas.
The Stratos Console line is built to exceed the expectations of today’s broadcasters with support for all audio and visual elements that come from today’s modern radio environments. Competitively priced and available in multiple channel form factors, the Stratos is the next step in console evolution.
Among the notable features of the Stratos are:
- Ability to utilize each button, fader and knob as a video switching control
- Low power consumption Organic LED displays for each fader channel
- User-defined color mapping of each button
- A new HTML5 GUI with full control of all audio and video elements
- One step easy integration with Radio Phones by Data Voice Options
- 100% modular and available in colors to match any studio
- AES67 plug and play out of the box, featuring Dante by Audinate
Stratos Lead Designer Rey Montañez stated, “As Broadcasters continue to invest into social media platforms, podcasts and live streaming, the technology at their fingertips must evolve to satisfy new needs. The Stratos provides a simplified surface to control visual and audio elements simultaneously, increasing productivity and quality of programming.
Be the first to see the Stratos and the rest of the new products being unveiled by SAS at the NAB Show in Las Vegas at Sierra Automated Systems’ booth N6520 in North Hall between April 8 and 11.