FCC Report 11/24: Judge Sets Timeframe For Entertainment Media Trust Revocation Hearing
FCC Administrative Law Judge Jane Hinckley Halprin has established the timetable for the license revocation hearings for Entertainment Media Trust’s 1190 KQQZ Fairview Heights IL, 1430 KZQZ St. Louis, 1490 KFTK East St. Louis IL, and 1510 WQQW Highland IL.
During a preliminary teleconference on November 14, the judge adjusted the schedule for the hearings due to the delays caused by EMT filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation. A request to dismiss the bankruptcy proceedings was submitted to the court last week. The new timeframe for the revocation hearing is:
- Deadline for completion of discovery May 21, 2020
- Last day to request summary decision July 2, 2020
- Completion of exchange of exhibits and witness lists September 1, 2020
- Deadline for filing written affirmative direct cases September 1, 2020
- Deadline for notification of witnesses intended for cross-examination September 8, 2020
- Deadline for filing objections to affirmative direct case exhibits and written testimony September 15, 2020
- Deadline for filing replies to objections September 22, 2020
- Commencement of hearing October 19, 2020
Centro Comunitario Juvenil Mahanaim has turned in the license of 90.9 WJVI Wilson LA.
Dabney-Adamson Broadcasting’s 1580 WDAB Travelers Rest/Greenville SC was deleted after being Silent since April 2018.