Update 10/31: Salem will bring the “Answer” brand to two more of its Conservative Talk stations on Tuesday, November 4.
Coinciding with Election Day, WWRC Washington D.C. will rebrand as “1260 The Answer“, while 930 KLUP San Antonio becomes “930 The Answer“. They will become the eleventh and twelfth of Salem’s 26 Conservative Talk stations to rebrand under the “Answer” name.
Original Report 8/7: Over the past few years, Salem Communications has been consolidating its Conservative Talk stations under “The Answer” brand name. Stations in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Cleveland, Riverside, Sacramento, Orlando, and Columbus have all shifted to the brand since it was first launched in New York in March 2012.
Based on domain registrations made last week, Salem looks ready to expand the brand to eight additional markets.
- AM860TheAnswer.com for 860 WGUL Tampa
- AM920TheAnswer.com for 920 WGKA Atlanta
- 930AMTheAnswer.com for 930 WLSS Sarasota
- AM930TheAnswer.com for 930 KLUP San Antonio
- AM1170TheAnswer.com for 1170 KCBQ San Diego
- AM1260TheAnswer.com for 1260 WWRC Washington, DC/1250 WRCW Warrenton, VA
- AM1460TheAnswer.com for 1460 KZNT Colorado Springs
- AM1590TheAnswer.com for 1590 KLFE Seattle
Salem currently operates Conservative Talk stations in 26 markets.