Hubbard Radio has requested the dismissal of its applications for new translators on 92.9 Bellevue WA (rebroadcasting Standards 880 KIXI Mercer Island-Seattle) and 96.1 Bellevue WA (rebroadcasting Talk 1150 KKNW Seattle) following Petitions To Deny from Saga Communications’ 92.9 KISM Bellingham and 3 Cities Inc’s 96.1 KXXO Olympia respectively.
The following 2003 translator applications have been dismissed prior to Auction 83 set to begin on June 21 due their applicants being deemed ineligible to participate in the auction:
- 94.3 Eagar AZ – KM Radio of St. Johns
- 105.7 Eagar AZ – KM Radio of St. Johns
- 105.1 Lake of the Woods AZ – KM Radio of St. Johns
- 94.7 Show Low AZ – KM Radio of St. Johns
- 98.3 Eagle CO – Cool Radio LLC
- 92.3 Charlotte NC – Cameron Cravey
- 98.5 Raleigh NC – Cameron Cravey
- 105.5 Shreveport LA – Cameron Cravey
- 93.7 West Monroe LA – Cameron Cravey
Omni Broadcasting Sports “The Ticket” 93.7 WTKP Port St. Joe FL’s application from April to upgrade to 40kW/137m has been dismissed due to city coverage deficiencies and overlap with 93.7 WAAO-FM Andalusia AL.