Entercom has revealed the market leadership structure following the closing of its merger with CBS Radio later this month.
All Market Managers will be given Senior Vice President titles to match their CBS Radio counterparts with seven people also serving as Regional Presidents.
Entercom Miami Market Manager Doug Abernethy will serve exclusively as Regional President overseeing Miami, Orlando, Gainesville, Atlanta, Denver, Greensboro, Greenville, Charlotte, Houston, Austin, Richmond, and Norfolk.
Susan Larkin, who recently joined the company from Cox Media Orlando, will serve as Market Manager for San Francisco, while also overseeing Riverside, Sacramento and San Diego.
Kansas City Market President Dave Alpert will add regional oversight for Madison, Milwaukee, St. Louis and Wichita.
CBS Radio Dallas Market President Brian Purdy will oversee Chattanooga, Las Vegas, Memphis, and New Orleans.
Bob Phillips, who will serve as Chief Revenue Officer will also serve as Regional President for Baltimore, Hartford, Philadelphia, Providence, and Springfield.
President of Sales Operations Michael Doyle takes Regional President duties for Cleveland, Detroit, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Rochester and Seattle.
Mark Hannon, previously CBS Radio SVP/Market Manager for Boston and Hartford, will continue to run Boston and add regional oversight for Buffalo, Washington DC, and Wilkes-Barre.
New Market Managers will be appointed in seven markets.
- Bob Bolinger, who joined Entercom as San Diego Market Manager in 2015 from CBS Radio, will now oversee the combined cluster in that market. Current CBS Radio San Diego Market Manager Peter Schwartz will serve as General Sales Manager.
- Current CBS Radio Atlanta head Rick Caffey will continue to oversee that market, as Entercom Atlanta counterpart Mike Fowler becomes VP/Sales for the market.
- As previously reported, former AMFM Inc. CEO and Tribune Radio President Jimmy deCastro joins Entercom to serve as Chicago SVP/Market Manager
- John Fullam, Market Manager for Greater Media Philadelphia from 2004-2016, heads to Denver following the exit of Amy Griesheimer last month. Fullam has also served as VP/GM for AMFM Inc. in New York and briefly as President/COO of CBS Radio
- Jeff Federman, who previously ran CBS Radio Los Angeles from 2004-2008 will returns to oversee that market from running his own digital media ventures.
- Current CBS Radio Los Angeles head Dan Kearney will relocate to Las Vegas to run that market after three years in LA.
- Keriann Worley rises from VP/Director of Sales for CBS Radio Miami to SVP/Market Manager for the combined cluster there.
- Phil Zachary, who has ran Entercom Boston since October 2013, will relocate to Hartford to run that market as well as the company’s standalone WEEI-FM affiliates in Providence RI and Springfield MA.
Finally, current Entercom Norfolk Market Manager Bennett Zier will add oversight of Richmond for what will now be considered Entercom Virginia.