Move To Cumulus Media Networks Brings Affiliation Changes For Bob & Tom
With their jump from Clear Channel’s Premiere Radio Network to Cumulus Media Networks for syndication sales at the beginning of 2014, the Bob & Tom Show has been added at six Cumulus stations while losing one Clear Channel affiliate.
Adding the Bob & Tom Show are:
- “102.3 The Wolf” WMOS New London, CT replacing local host Sean Tyler
- “Gulf 104” 104.1 WGLF Tallahassee, FL replacing John Boy & Billy
- “V100” 100.3 KDVV-FM Topeka, KS
- “Classic Hits 103.3” WRQQ-FM Baton Rouge, LA
- “Rock 101” 101.3 KKGB Lake Charles, LA replacing Todd N Tyler
- “I95” 95.5 WIXV Savannah, GA replacing John Boy & Billy
The Bob & Tom Show is still based out of Clear Channel’s “Q95” 94.7 WFBQ Indianapolis.
While John Boy & Billy have lost Savannah and Tallahassee to Bob & Tom, the reverse change took place this week in Richmond. Clear Channel’s “96.1 The Planet” W241AP/94.5 WRVQ-HD2 returned John Boy & Billy to the market following their drop from 96.5 WKLR a few years ago.